Terms & Conditions
Gunnar Optiks Europe
2201 CZ Noordwijk ZH
Chamber of Commerce Rijnland: 62762125
E-Mail: [email protected]
Article 1. General
These General Conditions shall apply to all agreements with regard to online orders between Gunnar Optiks Europe and the customer.
At all times, Gunnar Optiks Europe is entitled to change these General Conditions and the content of her website. The most recent General Conditions can be found on: Gunnar Optiks.
By placing an order each customers declares, without reservations, to agree with these General Conditions.
Article 2. Prices and Offers
- All prices are given in Euro, inclusive of VAT.
- Shipping costs are not included. The height of the delivery costs is announced at realization of the agreement. The shipping costs concern a standard amount consisting of shipping costs and administration costs inclusive of packing material.
- Shipping costs are passed on to the buyer, irrespective of order size.
- As long as the agreement has not been realized, Gunnar Optiks Europe is entitled to change prices and further conditions.
- Offers are only valid as long as supplies last and during the mentioned period.
- Offers are not automatically valid for reorders.
- In case of special offers the total amount must be paid within 5 working days upon expiration. If this is not the case, the special offer will expire.
- In order to make use of a discount voucher or discount code you must always immediately enter it during the ordering process. Discounts are not settled afterwards.
- Discount codes are only accepted, if they are used when ordering the articles, according to the description mentioned in the advertisement. Discount codes are only valid for products mentioned in the advertisement and don’t apply to other articles!
- At returning, the discount code will expire and possible not returned (free) articles will be charged at the normal sales price.
- Gunnar Optiks Europe is not liable for the consequences of misprints, type- and/or programming- or program errors on her website. No rights can be derived from unlawful price information.
- Information, pictures etc. with regard to all offers and the most important product features are shown as accurate as possible. In principle, deviations can’t lead to compensation and/or annulment.
Article 3. Payment
- Payment can take place in (one of the) ways indicated during the ordering process. Further (payment-/ordering) conditions can be attached to your order. In case of a bank/giro transfer the date on which the Gunnar Optiks Europe bank account is credited is the date of payment.
- For COD-shipments an extra surcharge is charged. Possible discount actions with regard to shipping costs don’t apply to COD-shipments. For COD-shipments a down-payment of 50% of the total amount is required.
- For certain payment options a transaction fee may be charged. This transaction fee is shows at checkout.
- The order is only shipped, as soon as the invoice has been paid completely.
- In case the invoice has not been paid within 8 days, the order will be cancelled.
Article 4. Delivery
- We ship articles through one of the reputable delivery companies, as long as supplies last. If available, the articles are shipped straight upon receipt of the payment.
- Shipping costs are clearly mentioned during the ordering process.
- At delivery, you must immediately check if shipment meets the order confirmation. You must also check if the order is complete and undamaged.
- If you return the products the shipping costs and the risk are at customer’s expense.
- The articles are delivered to the address mentioned during the ordering process.
- Gunnar Optiks Europe is not liable for possible damage which results from a faulty delivery address supplied by the customer.
- Gunnar Optiks Europe is not liable for a faulty delivery by a postal company.
- Deviating conditions might apply to foreign shipments.
- Gunnar Optiks Europe has most articles in stock. Orders are delivered as soon as possible. Usually we will ship the articles within 2 working days upon receipt of the payment. Mentioned delivery dates are only indicative and can never be regarded as fatal term. A late delivery doesn’t entitle customer to compensation or to cancel the order or agreement. The final delivery date is 30 - 45 days. Exceeding these 45 days shall entitle customer to cancel the order. If buyer wishes to cancel an order, the purchase price is refunded as soon as possible, within 30 days at the latest.
- Cancellation of orders for prescription glasses is not possible.
- If a product which is temporarily out of stock is ordered by the customer, we will indicate when the product will be available again. Customers will be informed of delays by e-mail.
Article 5. Refusing Orders
An agreement is only realized upon acceptation by Gunnar Optiks Europe. Gunnar Optiks Europe is entitled to refuse orders well-founded or attach special conditions to the delivery, unless explicitly otherwise agreed. If an order is not accepted, the customer will be notified within ten (10) working days upon order.
Article 6. Limitation of Ownership
Gunnar Optiks Europe remains owner of the delivered articles until the purchase price has been paid. The risk concerning the products will be transferred as soon as the products have been delivered to the delivery address. If customer keeps failing to accept the products, the damage and costs which result from it will be at his/her expense.
Article 7. Cooling-off Period
- All articles purchased in the Gunnar Optiks Europe webshop can be returned within 14 working days upon receipt without reason given. The purchase is only definitive after these 14 working days.
- If the customer wishes to cancel the agreement, the customer must inform Gunnar Optiks Europe in writing (E-mail). The customer must immediately return the product to Gunnar Optiks Europe. The costs and the risk for returning are at customer’s expense.
- Products with 50% discount or more can’t be returned or exchanged.
- Underpaid or not stamped return shipments are not accepted.
- The product can only be returned inclusive of original and undamaged packing. The product must be in original state, unworn/unused, unwashed and undamaged. Also (if applicable) the original labels, tags and clothes hangers may not be removed. If applicable the original instructions must be in the packing (undamaged).
- Gunnar Optiks Europe preserves the right to refuse returned articles or to only credit part of the amount paid if it is suspected that the product has already been used or has been damaged by the customer.
- Return shipments which are shipped too late (date postmark is binding) will not be credited and become property of Gunnar Optiks Europe automatically.
- In case of free shipments: If you return a part of the shipment and the order amount will be under Euro 50, the shipping costs will be charged and deducted from the amount which will be refunded.
- If you return the products refund will take place within 30 working days upon receipt of the articles at the latest.
- The conditions laid down in the law (remote buying) are applicable.
Article 8. Refund and Exchange Policy
- We are happy to exchange goods. The quickest and cheapest way is to reorder the item you would like. Please return the item you tried and when received we will refund.
- If you require a refund only, please return the original item to us. As soon as it is received we will refund the cost of the item within maximum 14 days, but generally within a few working days. In some cases for refunds we need your bank account or IBAN number. Please add this number or your order number to your return. All cost of returning items is for the customer. Payment transaction costs incurred with the order are not refundable!
- All articles purchased on www.gunnar-optiks.eu can be returned within 14 days upon receipt without reason given. The purchase is only definitive after these 14 days Items MUST be returned in the original packaging, without scratches or damage, tags intact, with a note of the order reference number. We will not refund or exchange if these conditions are not met.
- The following applies to return shipments from outside the European Union. You have to take care of the shipping cost and export documentation. Costs made by us to import your return will be deducted from the amount to be refunded by us. VAT and any import taxes paid by us at the time of shipment are not refundable. In case you have paid shipping costs at the time of ordering, these will not be refunded.
- Return Address: Gunnar Optiks Europe, ‘s-Gravendijckseweg 35D, 2201 CZ Noordwijk ZH, The Netherlands
Article 9. Complaints
- Gunnar Optiks Europe will do its utmost to deliver a perfect product. Should a product, in spite of this, not meet your expectations, you can sent an E-Mail to [email protected] within 7 days upon receipt.
- We will try to solve the problem as soon as possible, in close consultation with the customer. In order to settle your complaint smoothly, we kindly request you to observe our directions accurately. The postal charges for returning an article with a complaint are initially at customer’s expense. These costs are credited if a complaint is declared well-founded. Complaints are settled within 30 days upon report. In case of delay the customer will be notified.
Article 10. Guarantee and Liability
Unless explicitly otherwise agreed, the Dutch legally determined guarantee conditions are applicable.
Article 11. Privacy statement
- Personal data are saved in the Gunnar Optiks Europe data bank in order to process the orders. Besides, Gunnar Optiks Europe uses the data for internal marketing purposes, like for example sending newsletters. When using personal data Gunnar Optiks Europe observes the relevant legislation and directives.
- If Gunnar Optiks Europe supplies data to third parties for executing tasks in the frame of activities mentioned under article 4, the privacy remains guaranteed.
- If you don’t want Gunnar Optiks Europe to save your personal data, you can inform us in writing (e-mail).
Article 12. Various
- If you supply Gunnar Optiks Europe an address in writing, Gunnar Optiks Europe is entitled to ship all orders to this address, unless you supply Gunnar Optiks Europe another address in writing.
- If Gunnar Optiks Europe has allowed, either tacitly or not, deviations from these Conditions during a short or longer period of time, it doesn’t affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance of these Conditions. You can never exert any right based on the fact that Gunnar Optiks Europe smoothly applies these Conditions.
- If one or more of these Conditions or any other agreement should be in breach of any applicable legal provision, the concerning conditions will be cancelled and replaced by a new permissible condition determined by Gunnar Optiks Europe.
- Gunnar Optiks Europe is entitled to make use of third parties for executing your order(s).
Article 13. Applicable Law
This internet site and these General Conditions are subject to Dutch law.
Photos and texts are the property of Gunnar Optiks Europe and may not be used without written permission.